Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wild Rice- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls from Forks Over Knives - A-Maz-Zing!!!

Last nights plant based meal was one I was questioning, but I HAD to try it out.  Result - loved by all! 

It was a wild rice mix with a very simple veggie and herb flavor, stuffed inside blanched cabbage leaves and topped with my homemade tomato sauce.  OMG, delish!!!  So light, but VERY satisfying and SO filling.  My kids were asking if they could take it in their lunchboxes today. =)

I don't even need to tell you how this one goes...just look at the pics (and GO BUY THE BOOK!!!)  =)  (They really should be paying me for promoting them so much.) ;)  (Click on images to enlarge).








1 comment:

  1. Oh Em Gee! They do sound delicious alright. A healthier diversion from the stodgey meat filled ones that I have enjoyed eating so many times. I'll take a trip on the light side and give them a try. `•¸•´

    ReplyDelete